Manage distribution group permissions
Background / Value
Access Rights Manager allows you to change who can send emails from which distribution groups. As usual, this is automatically documented. The most relevant cases are "Send as" and "Send on behalf". The former is especially sensitive since it is not clearly indicated who actually sent the Email. With "Send on behalf" on the other hand the "deputy" sender is clearly visible.
Use the search field to find the desired mailing list.
- Select the desired distribution group.
- Right-click on the group and select Modify access rights from the context menu.
- Use the search function to find the account.
- Use drag & drop to assign the desired permission.
- Right-click on an entry and select Remove from the context menu to remove a permission.
- Click Apply.
- You must enter a comment.
- Start the process.