Change account data of users (cockpit)
Background / Value
With Access Rights Manager, you can quickly and easily change user account information, even from multiple users in one go. The actions are documented auditable.
- Choose Cockpit.
- Choose "Employee search". Employees are assigned to you by an administrator through the Active Directory "Manager" attribute.
- Choose Manage users. Users are assigned to you by an administrator through the Data Owner Configuration.
The range of available services (buttons) varies according to role (login), risk assessment and configuration.
- Use the search to filter a long list of employees or search for users.
- Select one or more users.
- Access Rights Manager shows you the information (attributes) of the selected user. If you have selected more than one user, only the common attributes will be displayed.
- In the collection you can see already selected users.
- Click Change personal information.
- Enter the desired changes.
- You must enter a comment.
- Click Execute Action.
The attributes displayed in the dialog can be adjusted by an administrator for each role. For this purpose, an adjustment of the configuration file must be made. Instructions can be found in the chapter Set attributes available to web client scenarios.