Welcome to the SolarWinds Platform documentation page. This section of documentation contains content regarding installation, configuration, and use of self-hosted SolarWinds Platform products, including Hybrid Cloud Observability and Orion modules.
Latest release: SolarWinds Platform 2023.4.2 on November 28, 2023
SolarWinds Platform release notes include new features, upgrade notes, fixed and known issues, and end-of-life notices.
Install & Upgrade
Step-by-step instructions and checklists to help you plan, prepare, and then install or upgrade.
Common SolarWinds Platform resources
Deployment and configuration information to quickly get your new product in place.
- Download the latest version
- Product Information
- Third Party Software List: SolarWinds Platform | individual SolarWinds Platform products
- Currently Supported Software Versions
- SolarWinds Guide to Monitoring Exchange
- Network Insight for Cisco ASA Firewalls Getting Started Guide
- Secure Configuration for the SolarWinds Platform
Did you know?
- To learn about the latest security updates, see the SolarWinds Security Advisory page.
- If you are on active maintenance, you can get FREE training. Go to SolarWinds Academy to check out your line-up of eLearning and live classes.
- To check out hotfix release notes, go to the Orion Hotfix Release Notes page.
- Take advantage of live and on-demand classes in our Virtual Classrooms.