Create a mailbox (email enable accounts)
Background / Value
With Access Rights Manager you can create mailboxes (email enable accounts) in Exchange (on-premise).
- Use the search to find the desired user or distribution group of type universal.
- Right-click on the user, e.g. in the Accounts view.
- Click Enable mailbox from the context menu.
This option is only available if no mailbox has yet been created. This option is only available for Exchange on-premise. Please see also: Create a mailbox in Exchange Online.
- Determine the Exchange options.
- You must enter a comment, for example a ticket number.
- Start the process.