Change the manager of distribution groups
Background / Value
ARM allows you to quickly change managers for distribution groups. The process is automatically documented. In the default settings, managers are the only ones allowed to change the configuration.
The change also works for dynamic Exchange groups.
Use the search field to find the desired distribution group.
- ARM expands the tree and focuses on the desired group.
- Right-click on the group and select Edit manager...
- Use the search field to find the desired accounts.
- Use drag & drop to add accounts.
- Use right-click to remove accounts.
- You must enter a comment, for example a ticket number.
- Start the process.