Identify the latest activities on a directory
Background / Value
File server directories have their own history. This is why it makes sense to review the previously performed actions and changes. ARM shows you a quick view of most recent activities or you can jump directly into the log book to receive a full report.
- Select Resources.
- The note icon shows you that there are comments stored in ARM about the object. You can hover over the note for a quick preview.
- ARM shows a quick view of the latest activities.
- Right-click on a directory.
- Click Open Logbook.
- Check the previous actions on the object.
- You can also add a comment to the logbook at any time.