Deactivate user accounts in bulk (web client)
Background / Value
After a security breach it often makes sense to deactivate accounts in bulk. You can do this quickly and easily in the web interface.
Change password options in bulk (web client)
Delete accounts in bulk (soft delete) (web client)
- Click Analyze.
- Click New analyze session
- Select the category AD users.
- Click All AD user accounts.
- Set options for the scenario.
- Click Start calculation for your scenario.
- Use sorting, filtering, grouping and column selection to narrow down your selection.
- Select the desired entries.
- Click Deactivate user.
- You must enter a comment.
- Click Execute action.
The job will be transferred to the Access Rights Manager server and executed there. Access Rights Manager administrators can see the status in the task overview scenario.