The SharePoint feature allows you to integrate SharePoint resources into the Access Rights Manager. ARM users are then able to analyze, manage, and report on SharePoint permissions.
Integrate SharePoint as a resource into ARM Access Rights Management was possible in two ways:
OLD: 8MATE for SharePoint up to version 9.0
- uses the Server Side Object Model (SSOM)
- Requires a local installation on the SharePoint server
- Supports only the SharePoint versions 2010 and 2013 (on premise)
NEW: ARM SharePoint integration using the CSOM from version 8.0
- uses the Client Side Object Model (CSOM)
- No installation on the SharePoint server is required
- Supports current SharePoint On-premise versions and SharePoint Online
System requirements must be met.