Identify users assigned to a transaction code
In SAP, transaction codes are the lowest level of authorization assignment. The question "Which users may use this transaction code", which is frequently asked in everyday SAP authorization work, can only be answered with on-board tools in a very time-consuming manner. With the Access Rights Manager search you can quickly find a transaction code and with the Access Rights Manager-typical graphical visualization you can answer the question with just a few clicks.
- Use the search to find the transaction code you are looking for.
- Click the desired search result.
- Access Rights Manager automatically expands the tree view of the permission structure and focuses on the transaction code you are looking for.
- Access Rights Manager displays all permissions.
- Access Rights Manager displays all SAP users that have assigned the transaction code.