Request settings (GrantMA)
Log into the web client as an Access Rights Manager administrator.
- Click Settings/the gear.
- Select Requests.
- Specify the administrator's email address for GrantMA. Access Rights Manager sends emails if errors occur in the order process (not for Recertification and Analyze).
- Define the maximum number of lines to be displayed in the scenarios. A high number of lines can lead to performance problems (see the system requirements for browser recommendations).
- Specify the number of days of unfinished jobs by Data Owners being marked as expired. Administrators see these requests as expired in the order summary. No emails will be sent.
- Option enabled: The requester receives an email when the status of his order changes.
- Option enabled: The applicant receives additional emails at each approval step.
- Option enabled: The approver will receive an email for a new request. We recommend that you enable this option.
- Option enabled: Requesters can navigate into hierarchical resources, e.g. subdirectories.
- Option enabled: Approvers can modify a request.
- If necessary, enable the legacy mode.
- Define a blacklist for which directories are hidden for orders. Use UNC paths.
- Define a directory depth up to which users can order.
- Enable ordering new directories.