Create a report about directories and files shared on OneDrive
A frequently asked question from management is: "Which files have which employees shared externally?" With Access Rights Manager, you can create a report with just a few clicks that answers exactly this question.
- Select Resource.
- Expand OneDrive and select a resource.
- Right-click a resource and select Report: Who has access where? from the context menu.
- The previously selected resource is preset.
- Optional: Delete the preselected resources.
- Use Drag&Drop to add resources.
- Start the report creation.