Add AD resources
On the start page of the configuration application, click on "Scans".
Click on Domain to add an AD resource.
- Select the desired domain.
- Select a collector for the AD scan.
- By default the credentials from the ARM server basic configuration will be used. You can specify different credentials.
If the desired domain is not shown please check the following:
- Are the credentials for the desired domain valid? Correct the entered information if necessary.
- 8MAN licensing only: Is the desired domain included in the license? See: License information
- Are the requirements for scanning foreign (non-trusted) domains met?
- Is the collector service in the foreign domain running? See: Collectors in foreign domains
- Is there a valid collector configuration? See: Verify collector connection status
Please note that ARM may not be able to discover the desired domain for certain configurations. In such cases it is also possible to type a domain name (fqdn) into the input field.