Identify multiple authorizations for transaction codes
In SAP, authorizations are assigned across different hierarchy levels and possibly nested roles. As a result, an effective authorization can be created more than once using different authorization paths. With Access Rights Manager, you simply analyze authorization paths and create the prerequisite for completely removing an authorization.
- Use the search to find the transaction code you are looking for.
- Click on the search result.
- Access Rights Manager automatically expands the tree view of the authorization structure and focuses on the transaction code you are searching for.
- In the user list, Access Rights Manager shows you how many authorization paths (arrows) have been set for the transaction code. Click on the user.
- Access Rights Manager shows you the authorization paths.