Identify multiple authorizations for transaction codes
In SAP, authorizations are assigned across different hierarchy levels and possibly nested roles. As a result, an effective authorization can be created more than once using different authorization paths. With ARM, you simply analyze authorization paths and create the prerequisite for completely removing an authorization.
Identify users assigned to a transaction code
- Use the search to find the transaction code you are looking for.
- Click on the search result.
- ARM automatically expands the tree view of the authorization structure and focuses on the transaction code you are searching for.
- In the user list, ARM shows you how many authorization paths (arrows) have been set for the transaction code. Click on the user.
- ARM shows you the authorization paths.