Reset passwords in bulk (web client)
Background / Value
There are many use cases in which the passwords of several users must be reset simultaneously. You can reset passwords in bulk in the web interface.
Deactivate user accounts in bulk (web client)
Change password options in bulk (web client)
- Click "Analysis".
- Select the category "AD users".
- Click on "All AD user accounts".
- Set options for the scenario.
- Click on "Start calculation".
- Use sorting, filtering, grouping and column selection to locate the desired rows.
- Select the desired entries.
- Click "Reset password".
- Assign a new password.
- Activate the desired options.
These options are only available to Access Rights Manager administrators. For all other Access Rights Manager roles, these options are not visible and always enabled.
- Optional: Specify an email account that users can still access.
- You must enter a comment.
- Click "Execute action".
The job is transferred to the Access Rights Manager server and executed there. Access Rights Manager administrators can see the status in the task overview scenario.