Assign resources to an organizational category
Select the desired resource and add it to the organizational category via drag & drop or by double-clicking on it.
You can only add resources which have been scanned.
Open order resources such as "template", "hardware" or "software" can only be added if:
- you have the required license
- you have imported an open order configuration.
Select a resource to perform the following functions in the flyout:
- Remove resource.
- Assign aliases and description to simplify ordering in GrantMA.
- Enable/disable re-certification. To be able to re-certificate a resource, visibility (5) and changeability (6) is also necessary.
- Enable/disable orderability in GrantMA. To be able to order a resource, visibility (5) and changeability (6) is also necessary.
- Enable/disable visibility.
- Enable/disable changeability.
Resources are available in the assigned organizational category and all higher categories (from bottom to top as opposed to Data Owner and NTFS rights inheritance).
- Activate the option "Show inherited entries" to display inherited entries in gray.
- The column "inherited from" shows the origin.