Who has access through which permission groups?
Background / Value
The report "Who has access through which permission groups?" shows the groups that give access to the selected resource and the users that are members of said groups.
Instead of analyzing individual directories you could also use Organizational Categories of the Data Owner configuration.
- Select "Start".
- Click on "Access Rights Groups".
- Enter a title for the report and add a comment.
- Define whether the report is organized by individual directories or by organizational categories from the Data Owner configuration.
- Define the range of the report.
- Click on "Show details".
- To keep the report concise and meaningful, we recommend limiting the number of directory levels.
- Add more filters and properties to specify the report further.
- Start the report.
The report contains a list of all user accounts and file server paths, as well as the corresponding access rights groups.