Change password options in bulk (web client)
Background / Value
Passwords must be changed regularly. You can manage password options across your entire organization, quickly and easily in the Access Rights Manager web interface.
Reset passwords in bulk (web client)
- Click Analyze.
- Click New analyze session.
- Select the category AD users.
- Click All AD user accounts.
- Set options for the scenario.
- Click Start calculation.
- Use sorting, filtering, grouping and column selection to narrow down your selection.
- Select the desired entries.
- Click Change password options.
- Set the password options.
- You must enter a comment.
- Click Execute Action.
The job will be transferred to the Access Rights Manager server and executed there. Access Rights Manager administrators can see the status in the task overview scenario.