Change password options in bulk (web client)
Background / Value
Passwords must be changed regularly. You can manage password options across your entire organization, quickly and easily in the ARM web interface.
Reset passwords in bulk (web client)
- Click Analyze.
- Click New analyze session.
- Select the category AD users.
- Click All AD user accounts.
- Set options for the scenario.
- Click Start calculation.
- Use sorting, filtering, grouping and column selection to narrow down your selection.
- Select the desired entries.
- Click Change password options.
- Set the password options.
- You must enter a comment.
- Click Execute Action.
The job will be transferred to the ARM server and executed there. ARM administrators can see the status in the task overview scenario.