Create a mailbox in Exchange Online (assign an Microsoft 365 license)
Background / Value
With Access Rights Manager you can create mailboxes in Exchange Online by assigning an Microsoft 365 license that includes Exchange Online.
- Use the search in Accounts view to find the desired user.
- Find the desired user in the section Azure AD Accounts.
- If needed, configure the search options to include Azure AD Accounts in the search results.
- Right-click the desired user tile.
- Select Change license.
- Activate a license that includes Exchange Online.
- You must enter a comment.
- Start the process.