Create a new department profile
Background / Value
ARM sets new standards in the field of user provisioning: With the introduction of departmental profiles, department heads, together with the management and the compliance officer, define the scope of action of employees in the company.
Department profiles can contain attributes and group memberships.
Assign a department profile to users (Cockpit)
Determine permissions deviating from the department profile (compliance check)
- Click Settings.
You must be logged in as an ARM Administrator to see the settings option.
- Click Department profiles.
Click Create new profile.
- Give the department profile a name, at least 2 letters.
- Recommended: Describe the profile.
- Click Color.
- Choose a color for the department profile. The color is for recognition purposes only.
- Click Attributes.
- Use the search to find the desired attribute.
- Enter the value of the attribute.
- Use the plus symbols to add more attributes.
- Click Groups.
- Find the desired group.
- Use the plus symbol to add more groups.
- Select Review and save.
- Review your input.
- Click Save to create the department profile.