Manage group memberships
Background / Value
ARM allows you to manage group memberships quickly and easily. You can also easily analyze group nesting.
Remove group memberships in bulk (web client)
- Select Accounts.
- Use the search field to find the desired account.
- Right-click on the account.
- Select Change group memberships... in the context menu.
Alternatively you can also use Edit group memberships on the ARM home page.
- Use the search field to find the desired user or group.
- Use drag & drop to move a group to the middle column. This creates a new group membership (parent).
- Use drag & drop to move users and groups into the right column to add new group members (children).
Right-click and use the context menu to remove memberships (parents and children) immediately or on a designated date.
- You must enter a comment.
- Make changes immediately or save and schedule them for later.