Activate your Access Rights Manager license
Before you can start using the fully functional version of Access Rights Manager, obtain a license key from the Customer Portal and activate the license.
For evaluation purposes, a 30-day trial license is included in the setup. The trial license does not require an activation.
The trial license is subject to the following restrictions:
- Reports are limited to 100 lines.
- Permission changes performed with Access Rights Manager are limited to 1,000.
Obtain a license key
- Go to customerportal.solarwinds.com.
- Enter your email and password, and then click Log In.
- Click Licenses > Manage Licenses.
- In the License Management screen, scroll down to Access Rights Manager.
- Click + to maximize the Access Rights Manager table cell.
- Under Activation Key, copy the key text to a safe place.
- Click Account > Log out to log out of the Customer Portal.
Activate your license
- Open the Access Rights Manager configuration application and log in.
- Click the License category or Server Status tile.
- Click Activate.
- Choose between Online or Offline activation.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation.
The Access Rights Manager Configuration application will notify you if the activation was successful.
When the activation is completed, you can log in and start using Access Rights Manager.