Identify users with never expiring password (web client)
Background / Value
One key security requirement within any organization is that passwords are changed regularly. Use the scenario to find accounts where this requirement has not been activated. View this information in the web interface and create reports.
Reset passwords (rich client)
Change password options (rich client)
Click Risk assessment dashboard.
- ARM shows a rating for the risk factor Accounts with never expiring password.
- Click Minimize risks.
The tiles are sorted by risk level and may therefore be located in different places.
- ARM lists all accounts with never expiring password.
- Use sorting, filtering and grouping to analyze the data.
- Select the rows to display in the grid and in the reports.
- Export the data into Excel.
- Create a report in PDF- or CSV-format. Save the report or email it.