Add group memberships (cockpit)
Background / Value
If a manager finds that his employee lacks group membership, he can add it in a few simple steps.
- Click Cockpit.
- Choose Employee. Employees are assigned to you by an administrator through the Active Directory "Manager" attribute.
- Choose Accounts. User accounts are assigned to you by an ARM administrator through the Data Owner Configuration.
The range of available services (buttons) varies according to role (login), risk assessment and configuration.
- Use the search to filter a long list of employees or search for users.
- Select one or more users.
- In the collection you can see already selected users.
- Access Rights Manager shows you the information (attributes) of the selected user. If you have selected more than one user, only the common attributes will be displayed.
- Click Add group membership.
- Access Rights Manager shows you which accounts you have selected.
- Search for and add groups.
- Optional: Remove already selected groups.
- You can set a start and end date for the group memberships.
- You must enter a comment.
- Click Execute Action.