Remove a user and their permissions
Background / Value
With Access Rights Manager you can delete the user from AD and remove all of their access rights on the file server in one easy action.
Remove direct permissions in bulk (web client)
- Use the search field to find the desired user.
- Right-click the account, e.g. in the Accounts view.
- Select "Delete account" from the context menu.
- If necessary, change the credentials to delete the account and remove permissions.
- Strongly recommended: Activate the option "Remove access rights" to avoid unresolved SIDs on file servers.
- You must enter a comment, for example "ticket number" or "authorized by".
- Start the process.