Manage distribution group memberships
Background / Value
ARM allows you to manage the members of distribution groups. This includes the addition and removal of recipients as well as the nesting within other groups (parent child relationships). The process is automatically documented.
Use the search field to find the desired distribution group.
- ARM focuses on the desired group.
- Right-click on the group and select Change group memberships.
- Use the search to find the desired account.
- Use drag & drop to move the account to a column, to assign a group membership.
- To remove a membership use right-click and then select "Remove" from the context menu.
- You must enter a comment, for example a ticket number.
- Start the process.