Execute scripts for directories in bulk (web client)
Background / Value
Use self-created scripts on directories. ARM opens up space for very individual requirements. Put your scripts in the following directory to use with ARM:
Further necessary steps and more details can be found in the chapter: Configuring scripts
Execute scripts on user accounts in bulk (web client)
- Click Analyze.
- Click New analyze session.
- Select the category Directories.
- Choose a scenario with directories in focus.
- Set the scenario options.
- Start the calculation.
- Use the grouping, sorting, filtering and column selection to narrow down your result.
- Select the desired directories.
- Click Execute script.
- Select a script.
Further necessary steps and more details can be found in the chapter: Configuring scripts.
- You must enter a comment.
- Click Execute Action.