Use a list of IP addresses to discover your network
This topic applies to all SolarWinds Platform products.
- Open the file with IP addresses to import.
- Log in to the SolarWinds Platform Web Console, and click Settings > Network Discovery.
- Click Add New Discovery to create a new discovery, or select a discovery, and click Edit.
- Click IP Addresses, and copy and paste the IP addresses or host names of the devices from your file into the field.
Enter one IP address or host name per line.
- Click Validate to confirm that the provided IP addresses and host names are assigned to SNMP-enabled devices.
- Complete the discovery.
The Network Sonar Results Wizard opens with the results of your discovery.