Schedule a report to run automatically while creating or editing a report in the SolarWinds Platform
This SolarWinds Platform topic applies only to the following products:
Hybrid Cloud Observability Essentials — Hybrid Cloud Observability Advanced
DPAIM — EOC — IPAM — NAM — NCM — NPM — SAM — SCM — SRM — UDT — VMAN
You can directly assign a report to a schedule while editing the report.
- Navigate to the Schedule Report tab in the Add Report wizard or Edit Report wizard.
- Click Schedule this report to run regularly, and select Create new schedule.
- Click Add Frequency, and then select when you want to run the report.
Click Add Time to select additional dates and times.
- To delay when the report runs, select Specific Date in the Starting On field, and then select the date and time when you want the schedule to start.
- To stop the report from running automatically, select Ending On, and then select the date and time when you want the schedule to end.
- Click Add Frequency.
- Click Add Action, and select the action (Email, Print, or Save to Disk) to be executed on the configured schedule.
- Click Configure Action.
For email actions, enter the recipients, the message, and the SMTP server.
Select Include Report's URL to allow recipients to access the report remotely.
- For print actions, enter the Windows credentials necessary to access your printer, the printer, and print settings.
For save actions, enter the location you want to save the report to, the credentials in
domain\usernameformat, and the file type you want to save the report as. The location must be accessible from the SolarWinds Platform Web Console server.
- Click Add Action.
The action is added to the Actions list. You can add multiple actions.