Change hardware health temperature units
This Orion Platform topic applies only to the following products:
NAM — NPM — NTA — SAM — SRM
By default, hardware health resources display temperature in degrees Fahrenheit.
- Log in to the Orion Web Console.
- Navigate to a node details view.
- Go to the Current Hardware Health resource, and click Edit.
- Select the unit for temperature display (Fahrenheit or Celsius).
- Click Submit.
The selected unit will be applied in all hardware health resources in the Orion Web Console. This setting is user-specific, and it is connected with your user account.
You can also edit the temperature unit when editing a user account:
- Click Settings > All Settings > Manage Accounts.
- Select the user and click Edit.
- Scroll down to Hardware Health Package Settings, and select the temperature unit to be used.