Remove a custom property in the SolarWinds Platform
This SolarWinds Platform topic applies only to the following products:
Hybrid Cloud Observability Essentials — Hybrid Cloud Observability Advanced
DPAIM — EOC — IPAM — LA — NAM — NCM — NPM — NTA — SAM — SRM — UDT — VMAN — VNQM
If the custom property is used in reports or alerts, remove it from the definition of all alerts and reports before you remove it from the SolarWinds Platform Web Console. Reports defined using removed custom properties do not work, and alerts stop triggering.
- Log in to the SolarWinds Platform Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- In the Node & Group Management grouping, click Manage Custom Properties.
- Select properties you want to remove, and click Delete.
- Confirm your action when prompted.