Remove a custom property in the Orion Platform
This topic applies to all Orion Platform products except for the following products:
ETS — SCM — WPM
If the custom property is used in reports or alerts, remove it from the definition of all alerts and reports before you remove it from the Orion Web Console. Reports defined using removed custom properties do not work, and alerts stop triggering.
- Log in to the Orion Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- In the Node & Group Management grouping, click Manage Custom Properties.
- Select properties you want to remove, and click Delete.
- Confirm your action when prompted.