Define what users can access and do in SolarWinds Platform Maps
Each user or group account can have different SolarWinds Platform Maps privileges applied to it, such as the ability to add images to a map.
- Log in to the SolarWinds Platform Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- Click Manage Accounts in the User Accounts grouping.
- Select an account, and click Edit.
- Specify the SolarWinds Platform Maps account access options.
- New account settings are applied when a user next logs in.
|Should the user be able to edit Network Atlas maps?||
Set "Allow management of Network Atlas maps" to Yes.
In SolarWinds Platform 2020.2.4 and earlier, this permission was named "Allow maps management". The permission setting from earlier versions is carried over.
|Should the user be able to view, edit, create, or delete an SolarWinds Platform Map?||
Set "Allow management of SolarWinds Platform Maps" to Yes.
If set to No, the user can only view maps. All map modifying buttons are disabled and the user cannot edit, create, or delete maps.
|Should the user be able to upload images/icons to an SolarWinds Platform Map?||
Set "Allow upload of images to SolarWinds Platform Maps" to Yes.
If set to No, image modifying buttons are disabled and the user can not edit or upload images/icons to maps.