Define what users can access and do in Orion Maps
Each user or group account can have different Orion Maps privileges applied to it, such as the ability to add images to a map.
- Log in to the Orion Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- Click Manage Accounts in the User Accounts grouping.
- Select an account, and click Edit.
- Specify the Orion Maps account access options.
- New account settings are applied when a user next logs in.
|Should the user be able to edit Network Atlas maps?||
Set "Allow management of Network Atlas maps" to Yes.
In Orion Platform 2020.2.4 and earlier, this permission was named "Allow maps management". The permission setting from earlier versions is carried over.
|Should the user be able to view, edit, create, or delete an Orion Map?||
Set "Allow management of Orion Maps" to Yes.
If set to No, the user can only view maps. All map modifying buttons are disabled and the user cannot edit, create, or delete maps.
|Should the user be able to upload images/icons to an Orion Map?||
Set "Allow upload of images to Orion Maps" to Yes.
If set to No, image modifying buttons are disabled and the user can not edit or upload images/icons to maps.