Change the appearance of objects on Network Atlas maps
This SolarWinds Platform topic applies only to the following products:
Hybrid Cloud Observability Essentials — Hybrid Cloud Observability Advanced
DPAIM — EOC — NAM — NCM — NPM — NTA — SAM — SRM — UDT — VMAN — VNQM
Set the default representations of map objects
- In Network Atlas, click the Orion Network Atlas button , and click Network Atlas Settings.
- Click Graphic Styles in the left column.
- Select an appropriate default style for each available map object.
For example, you can set an object icon to visually designate the type of the monitored device. You can then select a status style, such as 3D Pad Underneath, to illustrate the object status.
Change the representation of single map objects
- In Network Atlas, right-click a map object, and select Properties.
- Click Appearance in the left column of the Properties page.
- If you want the map object to appear as a fixed-size, LED-type graphic, complete these steps:
- Select Orion LED Status Icon.
- Select a style from the Orion LED Status Icon Style list, and click OK.
- If you want the map object to appear as a scalable shape, complete these steps:
- Select Shape.
- Select a style from the Shape Style list, and click OK.
- Drag a corner handle on the map object to resize the shape.
- If you want the map object to appear as a scalable graphic, complete these steps.
- Select Graphic.
- Click Select Graphic, select an appropriate graphic, and click OK.
- Select a status style from the Graphic Style list, and click OK.
- Drag a corner handle on the map object to resize the graphic.