Reasons to Upgrade SolarWinds Platform Products from a 2012 Infrastructure
This topic applies to all SolarWinds Platform products.
Review the following video (3:13) to find out about reasons why you might want to upgrade your SolarWinds Platform from a 2012 infrastructure.
- Upgrading to a newer version of Windows Server (© 2019 Microsoft, available at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/get-started/installation-and-upgrade#upgrade, obtained on April 15, 2019)
- SolarWinds Platform install and upgrade gotchas
- Upgrade your Orion SQL Server version without migration
- SolarWinds Platform Products - Migration Guide
- Migrating Your SolarWinds Platform database to a New Server
- Upgrading to Orion Platform 2018.4 - Deprecation and Other Important Items
- How to Migrate the SolarWinds Platform to a New Server
Disclaimer: Please note, any content posted herein is provided as a suggestion or recommendation to you for your internal use. This is not part of the SolarWinds software or documentation that you purchased from SolarWinds, and the information set forth herein may come from third parties. Your organization should internally review and assess to what extent, if any, such custom scripts or recommendations will be incorporated into your environment. You elect to use third party content at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for the incorporation of the same, if any.