Navigate to the Alert Manager in the SolarWinds Platform
This SolarWinds Platform topic applies only to the following products:
Hybrid Cloud Observability Essentials — Hybrid Cloud Observability Advanced
DPAIM — IPAM — LA — NAM — NCM — NPM — NTA — SAM — SCM — SRM — UDT — VMAN — VNQM — WPM
Use the Alert Manager to create, edit, delete, enable, or disable alerts. You can access the Alert Manager in one of the following ways:
- Settings Page (Recommended)
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar. Under Alerts & Reports, click Manage Alerts.
- All Active Alerts
- Click Alerts & Activity > Alerts in the menu bar.
- Click the Manage Alerts button in the upper right corner of the view.
- Active Alerts Details
- From the Active Alerts Details page, click Manage Alerts in the Management resource.
- Node Details
- On the Node Details page, navigate to the All Alerts this Object can trigger resource, and then click Manage Alerts.