Delete devices from monitoring
This topic applies to all SolarWinds platform products.
Deleting a node removes all its applications, interfaces, and volumes. During the next database maintenance, historical information about the node is deleted from the database. An individual event may be recorded for each deleted network object.
Delete Nodes in Node Management
- Log in to the SolarWinds platform Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > Manage Nodes.
Select the entity, and click Delete.
- Click OK to confirm deletion.
You have removed the node and its applications, interfaces, and volumes from monitoring.
Delete nodes from the Management widget
- Go to the Node Details view of the node.
- In the Management widget, click Delete Node.
- Confirm the message.
The node, together with all applications, interfaces, and volumes monitored on the node are removed from monitoring.