Export custom property data in the Orion Platform
This topic applies to all Orion Platform products except for the following products:
ETS — SCM — WPM
If you want to keep records of custom properties for selected monitored nodes, you can export them as a spreadsheet. For example, you can create a single spreadsheet that lists the asset tags of all your network nodes.
You can only select custom properties for a single object type.
- Log in to the Orion Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- In the Node & Group Management grouping, click Manage Custom Properties.
- Select the custom properties you want to export, and click Export Values. You can Filter objects to find the custom properties more easily.
- To export custom property data for specific objects, click Select <Objects>, and select the objects.
- Select the database columns you want to export. You can also change which custom properties you want to export.
- Select the file type for the exported data. This can be .csv, .txt, .html or xls.
- Click Export.
The exported file is downloaded to your browser's default download location.