WHD Administrator Guide
This guide provides an overview of the Web Help Desk (WHD) features and information about deploying the software in your corporate enterprise.
Current version: 12.7.5
Click here to view the guide in PDF format.
Using the information provided in this guide, you can:
- Review typical stand-alone and integrated deployment architectures
- Set up the application
- Enable Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140-2 cryptography
- Manage clients, assets, tickets, and customer feedback
- Integrate the application with DameWare Mini Remote Control (MRC) and supported Orion products
- Configure and manage authentication
- Import and export data
- Create a knowledge-centered support system for your techs and clients