Billing Reports generate a table showing the total work time, parts cost, and labor cost accrued for a set of tickets.
- In the toolbar, click Reports.
- In the Reports screen, ensure that the Override Dates option is deselected unless required. Otherwise, your report will not reflect your targeted dates.
- Click New.
In the Report Name field, enter a name used to identify the report.
This name will appear as the report title.
- (Optional) Click the Report Group drop-down menu and select a report group.
- Click the Report Type drop-down menu and select Billing Report.
- Click Save.
- Click the Category drop-down menu and select the category used to generate the rows in the report.
- (Optional) Select the Show Filters check box to indicate whether a list of the filters configured for the report will be included in the report.
In the Time Range row, determine the amount of time to include in the report.
The time range applies to the date you select in the Date Attribute for Time Range drop-down menu.
- Click the Date Attribute for Time Range drop-down menu and select a ticket date attribute to use when applying the values you select for the Time Range.
- (Optional). Click the Report Filters tab to add a report filter.
The Report Filters Options appear.
- Click the Filter Attribute drop-down menu and specify the ticket attribute that will apply to the filter.
In the Filter Type row, select how the values chosen for the filter will be included or excluded from the report.
Select Inclusive to include tickets with one of the selected values.
Select Exclusive to exclude tickets with one of the selected values.
- Click Save.
In the Report Details tab, click Run Reports.
The example below shows a generated billing report with Tech Group as the selected category in the Report Details tab window.