To use an existing certificate located on a server running Microsoft Windows:
- Click Start > Run.
In the Run box, execute:
The Microsoft Management Console displays.
- Select File > Add/Remove Snap-In.
- Select Add > Certificates > Add > Computer Account > Local Computer > Finish.
- Expand Console Root > Certificates > Personal.
Your certificate is displayed.
- Right-click your certificate and select More Actions > Export List.
- Follow the Certificate Export Wizard prompts to export a Personal Information Exchange – PKCS #12 (.pfx) file.
Note the location where you saved the PFX file.
- Select the option to Include all certificates in the certification path.