You can set up a client admin to open tickets on behalf of other clients for a remote location or department. If the client tickets include service requests, incidents, and problem tickets that require additional diagnosis and intervention, the client admin can report these issues to management for problem resolution.
The client admin does not require a user license, but cannot act as a tech within the Web Help Desk deployment.
- Click Setup and select Clients > Client Admin Roles.
- Click New.
- In the Role Name field, enter a name for this role.
- In the Request Type Supported row, select the appropriate role check boxes.
These request types populate with the Request Types you defined at Tickets > Request Types.
- Click Save.
Add additional client admin permissions
You can add additional client admin permissions for a specific location.
- Click Setup and select Companies and Locations > Location & Rooms.
- Click the appropriate location in the Location Name column.
- Click the pencil icon in the Location Info tab to edit the tab preferences.
- In the Default Client Admin Permissions row, select the appropriate values for the client admin.
- Click Save.
If you select Client Admin Can Report for Others, the client admin has the option of creating a ticket and assigning a different client as the originator.
You can override the Default Client Admin Permissions values for each client admin by clicking the icon next to each client.