Manually create a client account
If client information is not in a format that can be easily imported, you can manually create each client account. The account information must include the client's name, email, and Web Help Desk login credentials.
- In the toolbar, click Clients.
- Click New Client.
- Select the Active Account checkbox if this account will be active.
Enter the client's name, credentials, and contact information.
Required fields are bold.
- Enter a primary and secondary email address.
- Enter a user name using up to 255 characters.
- Enter a password in the field or select Random to generate a random password.
If you selected E-mail Client When Account is Created, Web Help Desk sends a confirmation email to the client.