Use report schedules to automatically generate one or more reports in PDF format and email them to the specified recipients via their default outgoing email accounts. Recipients can be clients, techs, or people who do not have Web Help Desk accounts.
This example schedules two asset reports to be distributed at the beginning of every month.
- In the toolbar, click Reports and then select Report Schedules.
- Click New.
Enter a name to identify this report schedule.
Specify how often the report is distributed and when the distribution begins.
(Optional) Update the email message to which the reports will be attached.
See the tooltips for more information about any field.
To distribute the report to clients, search for a client and then click the client name.
If you defined a connection to an LDAP server, the Search LDAP check box is displayed. Select this option to include names from the LDAP directory in the search. Point to the Search LDAP label for more information.
- To add recipients who are not Web Help Desk clients and techs, enter their email addresses in the Other Recipients E-Mails field.
- To distribute the reports to techs:
- Click the Tech Recipients tab.
- Click Edit.
- Select the techs and click Save.
- Select the reports to include.
- Click the Included Reports tab.
- Click Edit.
Select the reports and click Save.
The new schedule is activated and available in the Report Schedules screen.