Uninstall a program using Patch Manager Computer Explorer
If you need to uninstall a program from a managed computer, you can use Computer Explorer.
This tool allows you to:
- View information and execute tasks on remote computers directly from the Patch Manager Console
- Execute tasks against a single target
- Use the Task Options Wizard to extend that task to a group of managed computers
- Log in to Patch Manager as an administrator.
- In the navigation pane, locate and select the targeted computer. You can specify a group of computers later.
- In the Actions pane, click Computer Explorer.
- Click the Installed Software tab.
- In the list, select the program you want to uninstall.
- In the toolbar, click Uninstall Software.
- In the Uninstall Software window, click Uninstall.
In the Task Options Wizard, add the computers you want to target with the uninstall task, and then click Next.
- In the Scheduling and Notification Options screen, specify any scheduling or notification options, and then click Finish.