Configure a downstream WSUS server
Perform the following steps to add a downstream WSUS server to your Patch Manager deployment.
- Log in to SolarWinds Patch Manager as an administrator.
- In the navigation pane, expand Enterprise > Update Services and select the WSUS server.
- In the Action menu, click Register Downstream Servers.
- In the WSUS Server Downstream Server Auto-Registration window, select the downstream server, and click Register.
If required, update the credential ring to access the WSUS server.
No other configuration is required if the domain account set for the server can access the new domain account.
- Troubleshoot downstream WSUS server issues in Patch Manager as required.