During the initial configuration steps, the Patch Manager installer provides the option to automatically provision WMI Providers to all managed clients as required. If you did not select automatic provisioning or you want to deploy WMI Providers, complete the following procedure.
- Log in to the SCCM console.
- In the navigation pane, click Assets and Compliance.
- In the Assets and Compliance navigation pane, locate and select the computer you want to update.
- Right-click the computer and select RealTime Computer Info.
- In the Computer Explorer window, click the Action tab and then click Check Computer Access.
- In the Computer Management window, select Install the WMI Providers if not already installed, and then click OK.
Complete the Task Options Wizard to specify the target systems and schedule and execute the task.
See Task Options Wizard for details.