Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is a systems management solution used to manage Windows-based computers. This section describes how to set up Patch Manager on a system running SCCM, and supplements the content in this guide.
SCCM is also known as Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager.
See the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager documentation on the Microsoft Docs website for details on how to use and implement SCCM in your organization.
This section describes how to:
- Integrate Patch Manager and SCCM
- Publish third-party updates
- Manage the published third-party updates
- Manage the WSUS servers using the SCCM console
- Provision the WMI Providers using the SCCM console
- Resolve WMI connectivity issues using the SCCM console
- Verify WMI connectivity using the SCCM console
- Troubleshoot Patch Manager in SCCM