If you recognize an issue with WMI connectivity to a remote system, use the Check Computer Access task to resolve the issue. This launches the same dialog you use to provision the WMI providers to remote systems.
- Log in to the SCCM console.
- In the navigation pane, click Assets and Compliance.
- In the Assets and Compliance navigation pane, locate and select the computer you want to update.
- Right-click the computer and select RealTime Computer Info.
- In the Computer Explorer window, click the Actions tab and then click Check Computer Access.
In the Computer Access Management window, complete the following dialog boxes:
Complete the Task Options Wizard to specify the target systems and schedule and execute the task.
See Task Options Wizard for details.