Add or remove users from a security role
- Log in to the Patch Manager Admin Console.
In the navigation pane, expand Patch Manager System Configuration and select Security and User Management.
In the center pane, click the Security Roles tab.
- Select the security role you want to modify.
- Add or remove users from the role.
- Click Add in the Actions pane.
- In the Select Users and Groups window, expand Enterprise and select a user or user group you want to add.
- Select the user or group to add in the center pane and click Add Selected.
- Repeat step 2 and step 3 for each additional user or group and click OK.
- Select the user you want to remove in the lower-center pane.
- In the Actions pane, click Remove.