Use the Windows Update Agent Maintenance and Repair task in the SCCM console to execute diagnostic and remediation functions on remote Windows Update Agents. In a standard WSUS environment, these functions are only available at the command line, and can only be executed on one system at a time.
- Log in to the SCCM console.
- In the navigation pane, click Assets and Compliance.
- In the Assets and Compliance navigation pane, navigate to the computer you want to repair.
- Right-click the computer and select RealTime Computer Info.
In the Computer Explorer window, click the Actions tab and then click Repair Windows Update Agent.
- Select the applicable options
as described in Repairing and Maintaining the Windows Update Agent.
- Click OK.
Complete the Task Options Wizard to schedule and execute the task for one or more remote systems.
See Task Options Wizard for details.