Move computers between WSUS groups
When required, you can change the group assignment of a computer by moving the computer to another WSUS.
- Log in to Patch Manager as an administrator.
- In the navigation pane, expand Enterprise > Update Services > Your_WSUS_server > Computers and Groups > All Computers.
In the top center console, locate and select the computer(s) you want to move.Press Control to select multiple computers.
In the Actions pane, scroll down and select Change Group Membership.
If Change Group Membership displays in the Action menu, go to step 5.
If Change Group Membership does not display in the Actions menu:
- In the navigation pane, select Patch Manager System Configuration.
- Under Patch Manager System Tasks, click Select Products and Features.
- Uncheck the WSUS Extension Pack and click Continue.
- Log out of Patch Manager.
- Repeat step 1 through step 4.
- Select the groups where these computers should belong, and then click OK.